Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crush Craze

OK, here are some things that boys will do if they like you:
(not in any particular order)

This is from the Cosmo Girl magazine this year. (ashlee simpson is on the front) if you have this one, it is page 80. Thanks for letting me keep it Libs....:)
These are boys that sent these in to Cosmo Girl magazines.

1. Inder, age 20, Ann Harbor MI
"If a guy seems genuinely interested in what a girl's friends have to say, he definitely likes the girl and is trying to earn brownie points with her friends." (what the heck does that mean? onward with the quote) "Also, touching of any form-shoulder, lower back" (what the crap?) "-is a small signal that he'd interested. Another not-so-obvious sign: Making an excuse to pass a girl at a party, like always going to the bathroom, and smiling when he does it."

(sorry these are kinda long)

2.Nedu, 20, LA, CA
"If I like a girl, I'll sit next to her whenever I can and puff out my chest to look more buff. Or I'll pretend I don't understand something, even if I have an A in the class, so I can get some one-on-one help. Most important, I smile a lot. That's the special sign that not everyone gets!"

3.Travis, 20, Omaha, NE
"If a guy ever wants to show you something he's good at-like if he wants you to go to his football game to see his punting skills-he likes you. I've shown a girl the shuffle-board table I made and how good I am at Wii. Even if she's not interested, it's the best way I can think of to show her that I'm interested."

4.Jeremy, 22, Vermillion, SD
"Pay close attention to the guy's eyes. If he really likes you, he'll keep them locked on you. But when you look at him, he'll usually divert his eyes. It's an interesting game. Also, guys tend to get really nervous around girls they like, so if you see a guy acting fidgety, that's a huge sign that he likes you."

5.Brandon, 17, Newport Beach, CA
"It depends on the guy. He could be overly nice, or he could go with the 'joking insult' approach. He could also lock up and not speak, or be hyper. The bottom line is, if you don't notice a difference in the way you've seen him act around other people and the way he is around you, it's definitely a sign that he's into you."

6.Chris, 17, Pittsburgh, PA
"I know that when I like a girl, I usually establish an inside joke, or something quirky that we have in common, so we can laugh about it later. It could be about anything, as long as it's something the two of you have talked about before."

7.Jamie, 16, Columbus, MS
"If a guy pokes fun at you, acts crazy to make you laugh, or smiles the whole time he's talking to you, then he's into you."

My favorite is number 4.

0 comments: