Friday, April 4, 2008

General Conference Humor

Elizabeth, Heather and I went to the Youth General Conference. We were waiting forever for it to start. Heather was talking about how far away we were and that we should have brought binoculars with us. Libs said that she wanted some tri-noculars so that all three of us could see!
Then she told us that when she was older, she wanted to invent the oc-nocular. "Why would you do that?" Heather asked. Libs said, "Well, if me and my friends were at a concert and we couldn't see, I could get out my handy-dandy Ocnocular..." Handy Dandy? She had an answer to that one too: "Well I'd make it fold up small...(duh!)" We were all laughing until it started! Then after we went to Del Taco. It was good. I got a burrito. HALF A POUND!

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

k, that was hilarious. It is a good invention!