Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OMGSH!
















OK, my 6th grade graduation was tonight (tuesday, may 27th) at 6:00. Don't you love my teacher Mrs. Bailey? It was pretty fun. We had to dress up in our "best dress", and Austin Heap said, "But what if you don't own a dress?" HILAIRIOUS! Anyway, Mrs. Bates gave an interesting speech on your parents lifting you up and it's not about the past or the future it's about what's inside you.

There was a slideshow at the end of it of the 6th graders. I didn't think I would be in it considering I was only in school for what? 2-3 months? But I was. 3 pictures I was in. In the first one, I was at an assembly and I was just sitting there, leaning back and I was staring into space. How embarrassing. And then the other two was of me and nicole and nicole was leaning on my shoulder and I was cute though. Well, we were both cute, but I mean compared to what I thought I would look like, I was cute.

Nicole got an Acedemic Award. Yay! Kami C got a Hope of America Award. Yay! It was interesting, but fun!

After that, me, my mom, nicole and heidi went to Chili's for a graduation celebration. That was fun too, especially when we eavesdrop.

My parents are awesome. For my graduation present, they got me tickets to a BRIAN REGAN LIVE AT THANKSGIVING POINT! WHOO HOO! GO MOM AND DAD! BRIAN REGAN IS THE FUNNIEST MAN ALIVE. THE funniest. I'm not kidding. THE funniest. My mom and Heidi are very tired of hearing about that man. I will never tire of his humor. Never.

(sorry this is kinda long, but hey it's a big thing, IM A 7TH GRADER!!!)

2 comments:

Paul said...

Congratulations, Kaya. You're the bomb!

Lucy wants to know when you're going to come over an play with her again. The last time you were here was one of the FUNNEST experiences of her LIFE!

I kid.

elizabeth said...

Hey, congrats on your big day!