Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tabitha's Fashion Tips

Hello Ppl! These tips r in no particular order. So #1 is not "the most important one" just so u know. I made up these tips by experience. Luckily I noticed my errors before I was seen like that in public. Enjoy, and feel free to use these. Not that u all dress bad or anything. That's not what I'm implying. It's just that some of u don't think that fashion is a necessity. I on the other hand would probably die of humiliation w/o my fashion sense. I am ttly a fashion fanatic. Anywho, reply if u feel like it. Thx. ttfn, and ttyl! C U l8r.
I won't use my little lingo with the tips. It may be easier to read. g2g and brb! tee hee!

Tip #1: NO skinny jeans with tennis shoes.
WHY? -Because you can see the laces and it makes your feet look almost twice as big. But if you have boot cut jeans, it makes it look sporty and cute.

Tip #2: NO jeans with a blue shirt, UNLESS the jeans are dark and the shirt is light. Or vice versa. WHY? - Because it's COMPLETELY mismatching! But if the jeans are dark and the shirt is light, it's not 'almost the same color', so it's like two different colors. Which is good.

Tip #3: NO jeans with a jean jacket, UNLESS the two jean colors are very very similar to each other. WHY? - Because, again, it's completely mismatching! But if the jean colors are very close, it matches (obviously said).

2 comments:

Heidi said...

thx for the tips. I'll try to follow them. On the other hand, I'm a mom, so we can pretty much wear whatever we want as long as we're comfortable! lol!

Jamie said...

I totally agree with the jean jacket thing. I have a totally cute jean jacket that I wear with khakis, but NEVER jeans!