Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour


This is a picture of Hannah Montana rockin' out with her guitar player!
This is a picture of Miley Cyrus. -> Up at the top to the right is Hannah.




These pics are of Hannah and the Jonas Brothers together singing We Got The Party.
This concert was soooo fun! We saw the Jonas Brothers (Nick, Kevin, and Joe), Hannah Montana, and Miley Cyrus! It was awesome! You know, I've seen 11 famous people and talked to 2 of them! OK, here they are:


-Jeremy Hoop (from The Testaments - I talked to him)


-Nick Jonas


-Kevin Jonas


-Joe Jonas


-Hannah Montana


-Miley Cyrus


-Miley's Grandma (talked to her at the concert!)


-Greg (on the Wiggles -went to the Wiggles Live when I was like 6)


-Anthony (from Wiggles - my favorite!)


-Jeff (from Wiggles)


-Murray (from Wiggles)

3 comments:

Paul said...

WOOHOO! I went to The Wiggles with you.

That concert changed my life!

There have been days when I have been down - days in which I felt as if I was just treading water.

The words, "Fruit Salad. Yummy! Yummy!" buoyed me through those days.

God bless you, Anthony, Jeff, Murray, and Greg! And even you, Captain Feathersword!

God.
Bless.
You.

elizabeth said...

Kaya, it is now time ot update your blog. I am kind of tired of the same thing every time I look at it!

Anonymous said...

oh i love Hannah. She is so fantastic lyric. i had enjoyed all lyrics and tv show episodes of Hannah Montana. here i also wanna to recommend you for update your blog with something latest about Hannah montana or Milly.