Thursday, July 17, 2008

My mother and father are AWESOME!!



Me and my friend Libs like to walk to JCW's (The Burger Boys). It's down the frontage road. We wanted to take it to the next level and my mom and dad agreed!!! We got to ride our bikes to THANKSGIVING POINT TO THE MOVIE THEATER!!!!!!! We saw Get Smart. It was so funny! My favorite parts were, "Son of a hamster." and "Ran over an old lady yesterday..best vacation I ever had." The movie was hilarious, but kinda hard to follow. Secret agent stuff. I don't know.
Then on the way back we stopped at JCW's for dinner. What a night, what a night. Gosh. My parents are so cool. They trust me enough to cross a busy intersection and down a road with a lot of unknown drivers. We were kinda nervous about being on the big road, but we were so excited at the same time. (we got there 35 minutes early...we thought we'd be late.) I had so much fun!

2 comments:

Bacons-Bits said...

You do have a great mom & Dad! What a fun night! I still haven't seen that movie:( I'll have to wait for it to come out on video...

Wahines in Bikinis said...

Hi Kaya. I'm your blog. Update me